An ongoing professional program designed specifically for 21/2 – 6 year olds. At your Child Care Centre.
THIS PROGRAM WILL:
★INTRODUCE YOUR CHILD TO THE BASICS OF TENNIS
★ REWARD EACH CHILD WITH A MEDAL FOR PERSEVERANCE.
★ DEVELOP GROSS MOTOR SKILLS AND HAND EYE CO-ORDINATION
★ INCREASE CONFIDENCE AND LEARNING ABILITY
★ BUILD TEAM PLAY AND GROUP PARTICIPATION
★ BE LOTS OF FUN
FEES: (only pay for lessons attended)
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
– “I have noticed an increase in the ball skills of children who have been in the tennis program.”
– “Intro Tennis adds incredibly to the activities of the day, giving children something extra to look forward to.”
– “My child is always excited and keen to go to the Intro Tennis days, it’s the highlight of their week.”
– “I am amazed at how much my child has learnt.”
– say, “When young children have extra curricular activities they are more successful in later life.”